Individual Psychotherapy Group Psychotherapy Couples Counseling
Toward Embodied Wellbeing
We use an integrative, client-centered therapy approach to treat a wide range of conditions including but not limited to:
- Depression and suicidal feelings
- Anxiety disorders – obsessive-compulsive, panic, and trichotillomania
- Self-esteem and self-image problems
- Marital and relationship conflict
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
We treat clients age 6 to 60 and beyond.
Our office will be happy to bill your insurance company. Our practice belongs to many (but not all) managed care and preferred provider health plans. Please check with our billing department if you have questions.
* Integrative approaches to psychotherapy recognize that thought, spirit, and body are one. It is a transformational approach built from the premise that body, mind, and emotions are a single interconnected system. According to this approach, the individual is not viewed as being separate from the body, but rather the self is revealed in and through the body all the time. Our personal relationships are more deeply connected when we are first present to ourselves and our needs.
Child Adolescent Adult Treatment
For more information or to make an appointment call 612-229-3332
An integrative approach to health and wellness...
Call to register for the next Mindfulness Based Psychotherapy Group for Anxiety and Depression